One of the aspects that consumers interfere and doubt about is how to carry out a move, since they tend to analyze the pros and cons of every factor included in it, such as the type of vehicle, means of transportation (sea, land, air) or the type of move, i.e., whether it is national, local, regional or international. But, the most debated issue is to know the method of payment, whether it is a closed payment or an hourly one.
What is a fixed price and can it be of greater advantage?
It is a contractual agreement offered by moving companies in Orlando Florida and many parts of the world, where from certain characteristics an agreed standard price is stipulated, that is why it is called closed. Since, it is an evaluative budget that evaluates:
- Size and load.
- Insurance of goods.
- Packing and unpacking.
- Among other things.
Generally, moving companies always offer this option, as for many it is the most equitable way to charge for the moving process in every way. In addition, when the moving company facilitates the closed payment, it demonstrates ethics and legality in its work.
How is the hourly payment?
In the real estate market, charging per hour is not very well regarded, however, there are many companies that still use this method to charge for the whole moving process. There is nothing but disadvantages in this method from the clients’ point of view. This is because it is not known how long the company will work during the move.
So, if it is a national move, what would be the ideal cost? This is where the problem lies because of the large cumulative sum that could be generated from an hourly rate.
Specifically, what are the disadvantages?
- You pay the transfer per hour. If it is a local move, it would not be so much of an economic shock, but what if it is national?
- The work rate could be higher on purpose. Let’s be honest, every worker needs to generate enough money, therefore, he/she can take the option of taking longer than necessary.
- The final cost would be much higher, no doubt.
- Generally when charging hourly the company does not give the option of property insurance, therefore, if any inconvenience were to occur with your items, there would be no responsible party.
- There are no fair working tools. Therefore there is no guarantee of the good of the objects.
Politically and legally, each company should only give the option to make payments in a fixed way. After all, when it is done on an hourly basis, ethics and formality may be lacking in the process. In addition to the countless disadvantages they have when performing any type of move.