Just as moving is a priority, so is the fulfillment of the daily activities that life demands, such as work or college. Therefore, it is important that when you decide to relocate, the first thing you should do is to make a planning that integrates all the responsibilities in a way that no one task is detrimental to another.
Time, in any aspect, is an element of value. It is said to be a main entity that governs societies in terms of its temporarily, that is, according to a schedule, certain mandatory activities must be carried out during the day, not only work, but also those that are considered basic necessities, for example, meal times (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
The point is that most of the time, in parallel to a move, an endless number of activities must be carried out that can be affected if they are not properly organized. Therefore, many people think strategically to avoid such conflicts, asking themselves what is better: moving on working days or holidays?
When should you move: working day or holiday?
Each person has their own interests and needs. However, most people have a work contract where the schedule is usually Monday through Friday, with Saturdays and Sundays free for rest or other activities. This means that basically the entire week is kept busy.
On the other hand, holidays rarely come with many days off, since they are only specific days. So, strategically, which one is better?
Advantages of business days
- There is additional time to make a better organization of the move. Since, it can be done progressively and continuously during the days of the week. And, when Saturday and Sunday arrive, it can be completed efficiently.
- The organization is more effective, since it can be analyzed and ordered with peace of mind.
- There is no additional charge for moving from the old home to the new one.
- There is no loss of working days.
What about holidays?
It is very common for people to decide to move on holidays for convenience. This also has its advantages, especially since they feel that there are no work losses. However, it becomes a great demand, since users tend to choose these days frequently, and therefore, moving companies cannot cope with so many people wanting to carry out the same activity.
- Because it is a day off, the cost of the removal can be much higher.
- In many localities it is forbidden to work on holidays, therefore, the work is usually clandestine, which is considered totally illegal.
- The quality of service may be low, as not everyone in the moving company is willing to work.
- Many of the companies that provide these services are not responsible for the belongings in the event of an inconvenience along the way.